Saturday, September 29, 2012

Getting Organized

Being organized is difficult for me because I usually have a hard time deciding how to organize things. Do I organize my music based on the theme? Theory concepts? Grade level? 
Here are some of my attempts for 2012-2013: The Year the Music Room Makes Sense.


Music K-8 Magazines in order by Volume and CDs all in the same case!

I finally put together a Substitute folder with 2 weeks of plans! Hopefully I won't need them consecutively.


I also made a lesson plan binder. One page has the Music SOLs I'm covering for the week and also the materials needed. I go to a different school everyday, so writing down what I need to pack is quite helpful. In the back I have the county's pacing guide, the state SOL standards and a copy of the written assessments I've been forced to give this year.

Speaking of tests...
I don't have desks. 

But I got a new rug!!



No comments:

Post a Comment