Saturday, November 10, 2012

Form

I could not teach my lesson on Form to my 4th graders on Monday because I didn't have any 4th graders to teach! I understand that homeroom teachers need certain things from their students and taking away their resource time is the only way to do this. However, it is very frustrating when I have to just cancel my lesson to accommodate them.
The two students I did have got to play on my computer at Chuck Vanderchuck. (awesome website!)

2nd grade made a form grilled cheese to learn ABA form.

Kindergarten learned about echo and got to even practice their spelling on the board!

1st grade learned about Call and Response. For this song, they had to move the scarf around during the "call" section of the song and throw the scarf in the air during the "response".

No comments:

Post a Comment