Friday, September 2, 2011

First Day of School and I'm Already Board...

Well it is back to school time yet again. I've actually been back at work for a month now and progress reports go home next week! However, I am just now starting this blog and I figure the best place to start is at the beginning.

The first thing I like to think about when setting up my room is my bulletin board. I teach at two different schools and at each school I have two boards in my room. I usually keep one board the same, but change the second one monthly/seasonally/when I have extra time-ly. This year I decided to go with alliteration for my non-changing board.


Welcome to Miss Westbrook's Wonderful World of Music!


Because of different resources at my different schools, my changing board has two different themes.

School #1:
Flying Back To School!


And school #2:
WARNING: Side-effects of School May Include: 
Satisfaction, A bright future, Friendship, Impressing others, Accomplishment, 
Being awesome, Knowledge, Success, Having fun, and Great memories.

I was really proud of the second one, but none of the students have commented on it. I guess it's not as cool as I thought it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment